In building and testing an interface with Builder Xcessory, use the following procedure:
- Create the objects that comprise your interface.
- Specify values for the widget resources, including the callback resources that control the functionality of the interface.
- Test the appearance of the interface.
- Save the interface and generate code.
- Edit the output files, especially those containing the callbacks structures, in order to connect the functionality of the interface.
- Compile the interface (or debug without compiling using Builder Xcessory's connection to the CenterLine CodeCenter and ObjectCenter interpreters).
- Test the functionality of the interface.