Integrated Computer Solutions, Inc. (ICS) of Waltham, MA, is the world's leading provider of advanced visual development tools and services for software professionals. ICS's BX PRO series of GUI builders has been long recognized as the software of choice for visually creating mission-critical, high-performance Motif applications. Additionally,ICS is the largest independent supplier of professional services, training, and add-on products for the Qt® cross-platform framework developed by Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks (formerly Trolltech®).
In 2004, ICS acquired CenterLine Systems, the technology leader in C/C++ testing solutions, combining two powerful product lines to greatly enhance and simplify the entire software development process.
In 2005, ICS also acquired the UIM/X product line from Bluestone Consulting. UIM/X is an award-winning GUI Builder for CDE/Motif application developers. This acquisition solidifies ICS's position as the leader in Motif tools and services. ICS continues to expand its resources to assure ongoing support and development of exciting new tools and services for the Motif, C/C++, and Qt communities.
Recently ICS acquired Project.net, an open source, enterprise scale, project and portfolio management suite.
- ICS is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- ICS products are distributed worldwide throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
- ICS's client list is primarily made up of Fortune 500 companies.
- ICS's current product offerings include development tools, training courses, and consulting services.
- ICS has a customer base of more than 10,000.