Because Builder Xcessory supports multiple programming languages, not all explanations or examples are applicable to all languages. The following icons indicate sections specific to particular languages:
- Numbered lists present steps to perform in sequence.
- Bulleted lists present alternate methods.
- Palette collection names are capitalized words with intercaps:
- Instance names are lowercase words with intercaps:
- Class names are capitalized words with intercaps:
- Literals such as file names, directory paths, code and text as typed on the command line are printed in Courier font:
Text preceded by a % denotes text to enter at the command line:
- % bx
- Book titles, chapter names, and section names appear in italic:
- The main windows of the Builder Xcessory are capitalized as follows: